|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Program Type:||Study Center||Program Language(s):||English, Portuguese|
|Area of Study(s):||Business, Economics, Film, Television and Interactive Media, International & Global Studies, Journalism, Language and Linguistics, Latin American and Latino Studies, Legal Studies||Minimum Semesters of Previous Language Study Required:||0|
|Housing Options:||Homestay||Minimum GPA:||3.0|
|Experiential Learning Opportunities:||Field Study|
CIEE Business and Culture Program in São Paulo, Brazil
Millions of Americans stop what they’re doing to watch the Super Bowl. For Brazilians, it’s Carnival, which pumps $1 billion into the economy annually. In Brazil’s business and economic center, explore the impact of this dazzling event and examine the economic challenges facing this rapidly developing country. You’ll also take part in a specialized language-learning program, enroll at a prestigious business school, and visit local and international companies – all to prepare you for the world of globalized business.
Study abroad in Sao Paulo and you will:
- Experience the unique academic atmosphere of Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV), and Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing (ESPM) two of the most prestigious and important business schools in Latin America
- Take business courses taught in English or Portuguese alongside Brazilian and other international students
- Live in São Paulo, the most important cultural and economic center in Brazil shaped by globalization, diverse social and economic heritages, and influential cultural and social movements
- Enjoy museums, concerts, a samba school, a soccer match, and two weekend trips
Find out more.
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
Brandeis Specific Information
- to the Brandeis Office of Study Abroad. Visit the Brandeis Study Abroad Website in order to obtain more information about internal application process, advising hours, academic credit, and financial aid transfer.
- to the external program listed above. Visit the Brandeis Study Abroad Website for more information on commonly asked questions about the external application process like deadlines, program approval forms, paying deposits, etc...